Re: Another lurker....
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Another lurker....
- From: Keith Gerling <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:24:43 -0600
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding;bh=/pNEH4u+qaPyzgaYrHUv/Czu4ICtqJzR4tai75HYSRM=;b=awP8piYZaoumxetpMruESJFJErzFa8sysgR3fQ75D5Wk5HrGoj6GsXWCmoSnGEGszfGbEJY1bH2JAkRS+ilceb1PVcZzOAveZ5X0hSE3N/NkYigpyFYaBHcVxXr4lVaqXThU0UP4UIiLv8gjnbf2IsOHH7ft7e8arn/HzVNsPbY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;b=qWDNimkXxrpnDtZ4qnPJUmF/sRI9dwGrgiONPEwZkzwDkLO0q11ZvglXmujCZwFK29Grsxj7AxFhDRFuUQVahr+Eglhhng6xcDEGiz3Ckso4oWiMRhTnI/ABeL6WKJZA/PPkl7mNSBVkJZ7y4DcJbMISGCcA89Rbgal/DSb5b9M=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
btw, those are the first successful gumoils I've seen done by anybody.
Those peppers are lovely.
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Keith Gerling <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Awesome work! Great variety. It will take a while to get through all
> of these, but already there are too many favorites to even single any
> out. Love it.
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:18 PM, Jim Larimer <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Another lurker coming out of the closet! I have been doing Gum Bichromate
>> for two years and Gumoil for one year this month. I came to the alternative
>> processes from painting...oil and watercolor. Photography was a tool for
>> collecting reference pics for my painting.
>> I am entirely self taught. I have never taken a workshop or even known
>> somebody working in the alt processes. It is from the people here that I
>> learned how to do what it is that I do....Katharine T, Christina, Sam Wang
>> and Keith G were my earliest online sources for how to begin making gum
>> prints, and they continue to be inspiration and sources for information. Yet
>> I still fail, learn, smile and jump up and down and scratch my head! Thank
>> you for all that you share.
>> Jim Larimer
>> Gum Bichromate:http://www.flickr.com/gp/92861400@N00/731f2S