U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)

Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009, Vedos wrote:

Lieber Herr Unterberg,

as you live in Germany (?) it might be easiest for you to order your Post-Factory Journals from Günter Ströbele, Lotus View Camera, Austria:
http://lotusviewcamera.at/
That's where I ordered mine...

-Jalo
Thanks Jalo, that would be great if they have any left. I was in the
United Parcel office yesterday & asked the price of shipping 9 issues to
Denmark -- it was $94 US. Same price at Fed Ex. (Is that collusion or
price fixing?) I'll be at the US post office tomorrow & ask the same
thing. Meanwhile, this does kind of cut out anything but e-mail (and the
post office wonders where their customers went ??!!)

J.