U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Agfa CopyJet (or Pictorico or something else) in London?

Re: Agfa CopyJet (or Pictorico or something else) in London?

Thanks for the thorough answer Jean, will look for Silverprint and
Permajet. If that's not asking too much; can you try to print a digital
negative on Permajet with your HP9180? I'd be grateful if you can provide
your first hand experience...

4 Şubat 2009, Çarşamba, 2:41 pm tarihinde, Jean Daubas yazmış: