U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Agfa CopyJet (or Pictorico or something else) in London?

RE: Agfa CopyJet (or Pictorico or something else) in London?

Thanks Steve,

I had noticed them. Unfortunately they aren't in London area as you note.
Will try to contact them and try to arrange delivery to the hotel.

4 Şubat 2009, Çarşamba, 10:29 pm tarihinde, Steve Chambers yazmış: