Carbon Prints and NuArc
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Carbon Prints and NuArc
- From: Cathy Cakebread <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:59:34 -0800
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcmLM/wWxPde4MTNRqqBbMmIjVJlVg==
Title: Carbon Prints and NuArc
I plan on making my own tissues and wish to use my NuArc to do the exposures.
Has anyone done this? If yes, what approximate units did you use?
For my platinum/palladium prints using the same negatives (using Pictorico film) and NuArc, I usually use 56 units.
I use either PDN or QTR to create negatives.
Thanks - Cathy