Re: STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?
- From: Jack Fulton <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:07:20 -0800
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAADnajVvio29CixPnYCw8eAwBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAADnajVvio29CixPnYCw8eAwBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Bob . . sounds pretty much fun what you are doing, and, I love the Pantheon.|
I use clear poly bags to store everything. If they are negs I'll separate two inside with a sheet of
archive paper and you can actually put in about 6 negs.
On Feb 16, 2009, at 10:11 AM, BOB KISS wrote:
I am merrily producing 16X20 and 15X19 digital negs on 17X22 INKPRESS film using my Epson 3800 and making PT/PD prints of them. Can anyone else who is producing digitally enlarged negs for alt processes in this size recommend how and where they store their negs? By that I mean, what kind of box? Interleaved? With what? "Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever". Mahatma Gandhi