U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum on wood panel

Re: gum on wood panel

Whoaw! Beatiful print Keith. Congrats! Is that a recent picture of Jack?
I'd say that he grows up pretty quickly... :) I agree, don't risk to mess
it up -> it's perfect as it is. Kudos again! (That comes from Elif too...
She loved it!)

Is that ordinary acrylic gesso or traditional (w/rabbit skin glue) gesso?
I plan to try rabbit skin gesso (+ CaCO3/TiO2 mixture as whitening) on
rigid media soon -> my only problem is sharpness; I can't get enough
sharpness w/ just laying a thick piece of glass on top of the panel and
negative... :(

Best regards,
Loris.

17 Şubat 2009, Salı, 7:54 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: