To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: Gum Prints on wood

Yeah Paul, its addicting. Keep your sanity and your family by
sticking to an easy process. Like platinum. Or carbon.

2009/2/24 Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>:
Paul, beware! You will not want to do anything else after your first
successful to you gum print... ;)

24 Şubat 2009, Salı, 7:04 pm tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış:
..
You guys are pulling me into this gum thing...I feel like Al Pacino in The
Godfather!