U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Prints on wood

Re: Gum Prints on wood

Easy? Carbon? No my friend, carbon is not easy at all - if you're not
using ready-made carbon tissue, that is. You have to be much more
meticulous for carbon (my take). I admire Sandy's perfect technique and
full control over the process. I can't provide that much stability in my
working environment/style...

25 Şubat 2009, Çarşamba, 12:42 am tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: