U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 7800 scratches on Pictorico

Re: 7800 scratches on Pictorico

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: 7800 scratches on Pictorico
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:09:04 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=XgnOaR4wvBSDcAjfJPjuGyCB4uoGNekfE9aIPENchJQ=;b=kEHE1rfBJAB5MbJPdwxdSPie7siBtAtN55WM3Tgs77U3cYfyZFbIXKHolmvFK+Ikw8TpcgPgtkuole8qhYiUxPH7K0thkqU8OT/fOTDQv/X+IbG0ptWvllgU72wsSJSPTSqduie/omMR2gLD6kIJ6B7tIEJtCdy/IImegCxcsMQ=

Scratches on the underside or the printed side, Jon? I get them on the non-printed side of my negatives and have never seen it show up in the final alt prints so I don't worry about it, but I did do some testing and if you can cut the roll down into sheets you can run them through taped to a piece of backing paper. This took care of ALL of the scratching on the non-printed side of Pictorico OHP.

-Jeremy-