Re: 7800 scratches on Pictorico
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 7800 scratches on Pictorico
- From: Jeremy Moore <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:09:04 -0600
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=XgnOaR4wvBSDcAjfJPjuGyCB4uoGNekfE9aIPENchJQ=;b=kEHE1rfBJAB5MbJPdwxdSPie7siBtAtN55WM3Tgs77U3cYfyZFbIXKHolmvFK+Ikw8TpcgPgtkuole8qhYiUxPH7K0thkqU8OT/fOTDQv/X+IbG0ptWvllgU72wsSJSPTSqduie/omMR2gLD6kIJ6B7tIEJtCdy/IImegCxcsMQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;b=vwXppYg8YUXs6ye7T6R6ruNBn7tOE86NQtXMlIDH9B9wTF7UFAWOfhDrbehrr1dwSXv+tW+BNAnHH3lDUrdnQHlj9PdAo48F5iUO1KcDnUZ5DMFBj7qXQWSYdP9IQgjDbgVZt/oWG6xNtR8+3YY+4otlUUvveSbwNWfGqnJMjo4=
- In-reply-to: <49A59632.email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <49A59632.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scratches on the underside or the printed side, Jon? I get them on the non-printed side of my negatives and have never seen it show up in the final alt prints so I don't worry about it, but I did do some testing and if you can cut the roll down into sheets you can run them through taped to a piece of backing paper. This took care of ALL of the scratching on the non-printed side of Pictorico OHP.
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Jon Lybrook <email@example.com>
My Epson 7800 has been working like a champ for over a year now, but my clients are starting to complain about increasingly more pronounced scratches. There seems to be no amount of dusting and user serviceable parts that affect this problem. Last time I contacted the vendors, Epson blames the media and Pictorico blames Epson.