Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:49 AM
Subject: UV exposure unit survey

I apologize for asking the same question with new wording over and over again...

What are schools using if they aren't fabricating their own UV exposure units from scratch? I have been postponing making a decision on a exposure unit for the photo area at the University of Dayton. The NuArc First light is in our price range.

From the looks of it we won't be able to use split back printing frames. How do you check exposure and still retain registration with a vacuum frame unit?

--
francis schanberger

www.frangst.com