U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: UV exposure unit survey

Re: UV exposure unit survey

For those who aren't able to afford NuArc...

I use aquarium hoods and UV tubes from Home Depot.

Who was it that said, 'He with the most toys when he dies wins.'?

There is a corollary which adds that 'The cheaper the toys, the more likely it will be that his wife can retire.'

BK

francis schanberger wrote:
4c6fbba00902260949o1d06d65ay8b2fd60094158ec@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">I apologize for asking the same question with new wording over and over again...

What are schools using if they aren't fabricating their own UV exposure units from scratch? I have been postponing making a decision on a exposure unit for the photo area at the University of Dayton. The NuArc First light is in our price range.

From the looks of it we won't be able to use split back printing frames. How do you check exposure and still retain registration with a vacuum frame unit?

--
francis schanberger

www.frangst.com