U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | VS: UV exposure unit survey

VS: UV exposure unit survey

Our school has two vacuum frames, one about 110x150 cm (43"x59") and the other one about 80x120 cm (32"x47")(measures from memory), but we only have one uv exposure unit (an old Eiri made in Finland), made for screen printing but works beautifully in alt-photo processes too. We can use the exposure unit with either of the frames, but not with both at the same time.

Here is a picture of the smaller frame, max 10 students can expose their 8x10 prints at the same time, even more with the bigger one...

http://vedos.samk.fi/wp-content/misc/blue_frame.jpg

- Jalo

V E D O S
Alternative Processes in Photography & Printmaking
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Business and Culture Kankaanpää
Paasikivenkatu 24, Box 76
FI-38701 Kankaanpää
vedos@samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi