U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Dunstan Perera

Re: Dunstan Perera

On Feb 27, 2009, at 3:24 PM, eric nelson wrote:

wth is that

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM, dklinker <d.klinker@ntlworld.com> wrote:
Hi Folks i thought that some photo alt listas may be interested in some images by Dunstan Perera in his Creart Process these appear in www.myspace.co.uk type in his name for photos and blog.
Dennis Klinker

wth is that?  Well, except for the odd side trip to myspace ,  it looks like the same song and dance we've seen before.

The article linked by John and Richard has been around for a while; it was linked to one of Dennis's previous posts promoting Perera's process to the list in 2002.  It doesn't appear that we're any closer to seeing a kit now than we were in 2002, but now it's possible to sign up for a 5-day "Master Class" in Creart; I didn't catch the fee while I had the thing open.

Here's some more recent examples of his Creart work on flickr:

I'm with Richard:  god preserve us from secret processes.
Katharine