U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Your print on Al

Re: Your print on Al

This is incorrect. It had to be:

1. 25g acrylic gesso + 25ml water + 50g calcium carbonate
2. mix thoroughly into a uniform cream
3. add 25ml more water (total water 50ml)
4. mix thoroughly and coat

Sorry!

3 Mart 2009, Salı, 11:21 am tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: