From: Jeremy Moore [mailto:jeremydmoore@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 9:53 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: SPE in Dallas- Come say hi!

I won't be participating in SPE (can't take anymore time off from work), but if there's an evening get together I would be interested.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto@montana.net> wrote:

I'll be there, Eric, all week!  I come in Wednesday night very late and leave Tues morning early.  But I have 30 hr of board meetings as well while there.  Maybe we should plan a wine/coffee nite at the Fairmont???

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/