U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Prints on wood

Re: Gum Prints on wood

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Gum Prints on wood
  • From: Rajul <eyeear@telus.net>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 08:34:49 -0800

Keith,

Your gum-on-wood prints were seen by 3 generations, members of 2 of which were ardent ballet practitioners! They were uniformly admired by all.

I second the view that uniformity in (color) rendering would undermine the spontaneity and surprise element which endows each work with its own joie de vivre.

Is there any reference where you describe your experience to date with this medium in toto?

Thanks for sharing. Rajul