U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Re: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Greg- the upgrade price for CS4 is I think $199 or $250....that's what I paid for it...
there may also be a sale or discount form some vendors like amazon but this is a day to day thing....

all you need is a S/N from your copy of CS CS2 or CS3