U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Steichen image in April's 'Vanity Fair'

Re: Steichen image in April's 'Vanity Fair'

Hi folks,

I'm traveling just now, and have no access to a scanner, or else I'd put the
image up somewhere for everyone to take a look.  Didn't mean to start an
avalanche.... But the link that Katherine provided is what's in Vanity fair,
though ever so slightly more saturated in the magazine.

Tom