U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Colorized Negs for Gum

Re: Colorized Negs for Gum

Hi Jacek

I use colourized neg for my tricolor gum with an 3800 Epson and copyjet OHP. At first I use a TSL 105/100/80 with a curve but now I create a color table apply to the image wich avoid me to apply a curve.

I use the 3800 setting for enhanced mat paper , no calibration and -18% density.