U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Colorized Negs for Gum

RE: Colorized Negs for Gum

In fact many black ink have a good uv blocking effect. but when we make
digital negative we should remind that we work with transparency which do
not absorb ink as paper does. So using the most UV blocking combination of
ink which at the same lay down less ink is a good thing to find. As at high
inkinng we may loose reslotion due to the absorption time.