U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

RE: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Mark,

I think one of the major values of one of the upgrades was the ability to perform more functions in 16 bit.

I'm one of those that gets each upgrade, though sometimes they are disappointing.  I was not that interested in all the web stuff they included.  On the other hand, considering the investment in everything else around here which centers on using Photoshop, it is a great program and a pleasure to use.

Besides, how could I do without the next version of the Wind Filter, with settings like Breaking Wind, Mild Breeze, Gale Force, Hurricane, Midwestern Cat 5 Tornado.....

Well you know that GIMP has all of those features or will have real soon now!

Don Bryant