U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Using NA2 in Pd prints

RE: Using NA2 in Pd prints

Hi Paul,

Perhaps it helps if you would translate 2.5% NA2 2 drops to say 2.5% sugar in 200ml of water so that is 5 gram of sugar in it..

So equally a drop 5% would mean 5% sugar in 100 ml means than also 5 grams sugar total

Hope this helps in the future..;-)..

Best,

Cor