U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First print on Al

Re: First print on Al

Yes, I feel got a hold on it with this trial -> I'm very excited about the
next ones... (Have to fiddle-a-little with the negative first.)

Adulterant: Calcium Carbonate - since it isn't supposed to be there... (At
that concentration.)

I don't get this bubble thing, I haven't experienced something like that.
Are you using the same acrylic ground as Keith? (Liquitex.)

Try to decrease gelatin strength + add some rubbing alcohol just before
application. Maybe it's too strong and sets before you finish brushing???

20 Mart 2009, Cuma, 12:54 am tarihinde, Rajul yazmış: