U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pond-moonrise and viewing prints

Re: Pond-moonrise and viewing prints

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Pond-moonrise and viewing prints
  • From: Argon3@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:06:56 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, that was one of the reasons why I was looking to see if any prints of this were in the Art Institute of Chicago's collection...they are very good about granting access to their collection.  I often see individuals and small classes viewing photos in the department's offices.  The offices are connected to the galleries and have a large glass door...last time I was there it must have been Julia Cameron Mitchell day and I wish that I couldhave snuck in with the class who was getting the viewing.  As I understand it they'll give any scholar or artist access to most anything in the collection if they call ahead and make an appointment.  Be nice if the Met had the same policy (don't know if they do).

jg

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)