gum printing workshop advise??
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: gum printing workshop advise??
- From: Carmen Lizardo <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 07:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024;t=1238250217; bh=fgLCWudOYeAk3EqN/8AB/hU5U9+sLeXMG6ry+MZ0Gk4=;h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;b=rCMow2Iy6pN/K/P5CPfhHeDpyR7KTSExKiK3qn8wn0bUa+cx2/QB0QT3JTV7xZKFf0kJjgzeuTPeXxmeW6aU4lcJk6LY78Qe5TBG2yb/EcMF0AC8xTtk8etkc328L7POzeNf56yi2vg3H2o56ojbrVIYIbTmHo7U/MPr0BcxHJs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;b=QOiCva+axvJ3WiL87setdOAtV/nyjFHiWQE5KwwGiZylX8L57ECWw0RUwBL6KUcb/idS4B/P2136JJuGIOIU30gzwB5ascscFbMHaacUGGLdCPGRGlof74nldXKRfuAOoMqVycOSBW6SjSAD3Shcuf3Faf0SZBkp85cwddxvCes=;
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear List, my friend has asked me to teach a gum workshop out of her studio in New York City, but she is new at this and don't even know where to advertise. I thought i could use some of your expertise in this matter, I know a lot of you are expert teachers and have done many workshops. I've never done one, I teach full time drawing at SUNY New Paltz, (i guess I've been institutionalized for a long time, and the real world is kinda of scary...i heard it happens with tenure and incarceration...) Heck! i don't even know what to charge, but i would like to help her. Could you give me any practical advise that i could pass on, like how much to charge, where to advertise and how much do one gets pay for this things? We are thinking of a three day workshop, 9-5 in NYC.
Thank you so much and please forgive me if this subject is inappropriate for the list.