U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: June alternative process workshops in Michigan

Re: June alternative process workshops in Michigan

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: June alternative process workshops in Michigan
  • From: Trevor Cunningham <tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:31:57 -0700 (PDT)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024;t=1238394718; bh=n6fI8YP2uaZDmCHBnbdyCVLrd8tnoc/iwRkgvk2vp18=;h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;b=E3tWM3CjG+DfbGDwGyGDfvbbj/knDYyRj0KczoYAzxdpaPA1W2bVseStX3qQc5aMUnwMQwyPPqwNH47Knljm1tH7r749EpyW3SiqmTWq7xrJ/wz++KufkyrKxYK1OG38SYtHBwaLdpTE9pychLeb1EBH/tMbUq1tJQXeYBdkt6w=

Joe,

Thanks for sharing this. You know, I just might be able to make one of those if I'm not to jet-lagged after the flight from Jakarta. Either way, I'll be in the Zoo for a couple days in early July and wouldn't mind connecting with you, if possible (you're still at Valley, right?). I would just like to see a digital neg production "done right", first hand, before I dump cash on new gear (moving to Saudi and will have opportunity to get back in action!).

Cheers...Trevor

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous