U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: BL light box 'blues'

Re: BL light box 'blues'

Doesn't T-Max block UV?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: BL light box 'blues'

Let me see, 2:2:100 73C 13mins... it's Tmax-400 right? Well, I can't say
anything other than suggesting to expose a test sheet (w/o any negative)
in the contact printing frame, covering (or uncovering) it gradually too
find out the minimum 'black' exposure for your emulsion / lightsource
combination and see how that compares to others' timings.

With my lightsource (bulbs 2" above frame glass) I would get something
like 5:45 (no negative, 6:30 with Pictorico negatives) to achieve a
convincing black with 2A:1B trad. cyanotype.

Hope this helps,
Loris.

31 Mart 2009, Salı, 12:46 am tarihinde, Ken Sinclair yazmış: