U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Truth Beauty — Pictorialism and the Photograph as Art response to

Re: Truth Beauty — Pictorialism and the Photograph as Art response to Chris & Judy's posts

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Truth Beauty — Pictorialism and the Photograph as Art response to Chris & Judy's posts
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 11:33:59 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=R1kzgBHMLvMqM/JXCIWWJW40NoXmrKefxlxpITXYzds=;b=qn4soUJNEGuyvGbnrh7Z1iwTWKT2/pJFqoRBfWlboDXo0eZximPKRrMcbYZpWz4DLnipmD3cYENG6+6K4DmOSS++U9qaPzli09aXVZp1zDxcyfBTdlW1lYtrDWOVkrXO70NLKnzfQdzICsv8B/Rin0rU5b6IeHSsjSNbUFIA4EA=

The photogravure I have seen of Steichen's Flatiron in a copy of Camera Work is represented very well by that jpg at www.photogravure.com that Mark linked to.

-jeremy-