U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: green-yellow

Re: green-yellow

Michael,

I covered this issue of UV contrast between two different colors of ink which might cause exagerated "ink grain" in the print in my book about 5 years ago.  There is a palette included which helps test for it.  It also varies with which alt process you are using.