U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: pyro and cyano

Re: pyro and cyano

I think it might have been Ansel Adams, though I am not sure.  I heard this story that he was making prints one day and his wife was doing laundry.  He picked up the box of laundry soap and on it in big letters was "WHITEST WHITES & BLACKEST BLACKS"...and well, the rest is history..... sorta... maybe....