U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: muddy gum print--help?

Re: muddy gum print--help?

I found that printing magenta after yellow helped a lot in improving the
overall look of a print. The yellow seemed to veil the print if printed
last, even though there wasn't a noticeable yellow cast.

Best wishes

Henry