U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: outdoor gum demo

Re: outdoor gum demo

Hi Keith, "morning" that's the key word, thanks for reminding. Before
10:00 and after 15:00 (3pm) there's very little UV in direct sunlight
(compared to peak hours) and shade (seeing little sky) also is a very good
protector since UV light doesn't scatter much (unless there are very white
- snow, titanium white painted something... - or bare metal surfaces -
especially aluminum - around).

Letting exposed paper for days -> that's very interesting for sure. I bet
they were in pretty dry conditions, how was Chicago's weather lately?

Thanks for your participation (very informative as always).

15 Nisan 2009, Çarşamba, 11:01 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: