U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Yellow tents and UV (was: outdoor gum demo)

Re: Yellow tents and UV (was: outdoor gum demo)

I will definitely quantify "the dubious advice" when I'm in Prinkipo (one
of the islands close to Istanbul) in the summer / different hours and
months  (with test tablet prints) and provide information either way (that
is whether it proves me wrong or right...) with great pleasure.

22 Nisan 2009, Çarşamba, 8:14 pm tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: