U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Yellow tents and UV (was: outdoor gum demo)

Re: Yellow tents and UV (was: outdoor gum demo)

Makes sense to me Loris.  I think there are a lot of variables that would affect printing UV sensitive processes by sunlight—and most of the sites on the web I have seen support that.  POP processes would be the best processes to use with sunlight.