U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Creating Digital Negatives with Quadtone RIP by Ron Reeder at ProjectB

Creating Digital Negatives with Quadtone RIP by Ron Reeder at ProjectBasho, Philadelphia: May 16 & 17

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Creating Digital Negatives with Quadtone RIP by Ron Reeder at ProjectBasho, Philadelphia: May 16 & 17
  • From: Tsuyoshi Ito <tito@projectbasho.org>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:54:53 -0400

Hi,

Project Basho's Creating Digital Negatives workshop with Ron Reeder is coming up in May.

Ron Reeder is the co-author of "Digital Negatives: Using Photoshop to Create Digital Negatives for Silver and Alternative Process Printing" by Focal Press. We are pleased to bring Ron to East Coast to offer this workshop.

The workshop will cover how to customize QTR profiles for your process. Ron has taught many workshops on creating digital negatives, but this will be the first opportunity to cover the subject extensively with profiling and QTR.

http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/2009spring/creating-digital-negatives-workshop.html

We have a few more openings for the workshop. If you are interested, please contact us. Thank you for your attention.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi Ito
Program Director
Project Basho