U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum over Cyanotypes

Re: Gum over Cyanotypes

Hi Keith,

Yes, that's Denize Ross' method right? :) Very good very neat -> but I'm
short on OHP and don't want to print more than one neg. per image. (Except
for tricolors...)

Unfortunately I don't have practical access to a drymount press. But
thanks, probably this is easier than Lukas' method...

28 Nisan 2009, Salı, 4:26 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: