U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum over Cyanotypes

Re: Gum over Cyanotypes

ah...yes, I remember I tried that once a long time ago. I think I was trying to do too many sheets at a time, because the gelatin started to cool and it got too thick, so I didn't get a nice thin layer.
Laura

davidhatton@totalise.co.uk wrote:

Hi Laura,

some people size by immersion so that would help to keep the people a little bit for stable in terms of waviness etc..plus if you go wrong you can just flip the paper and start again. It's a bit messy though..

David