U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson R2400 inks density - DISCLAIMER

Re: Epson R2400 inks density - DISCLAIMER

Well said!

On May 3, 2009, at 12:33:32 AM, "Alberto Novo" <alt.list@albertonovo.it> wrote:

> ... however the proof is always in the actual outcome with any workflow, so I always try to avoid pre-judging what the outcome is going to be and let the system diagnose that for me. In the end it is not necessarily the color that blocks UV the most that is most important—it is the color that blocks just enough to give at or near paper white. Too dense a color presents a problem too.

I agree with this. The discussion before I showed the absorption spectra,
started with perhaps a different statement.
I think that an overall conclusion would be that, like a curve cannot be
shared between two persons with different printers, materials and personal
behaviour, also the best color for a pure white cannot be shared as well.

Alberto