U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OH LAWD! was CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER RE: Truth Beauty book & API

Re: OH LAWD! was CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER RE: Truth Beauty book & APIS

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: OH LAWD! was CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER RE: Truth Beauty book & APIS
  • From: ender100 <ender100@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 16:19:06 -0500

Bob,

Where would we be without a sense of humor!  Yours is much appreciated.

I'm hoping to make it to APIS, will be teaching a private workshop in Albuquerque on Polymer Plate Photogravure (don't flame me if you don't like the designation!), so it will be convenient.  Will probably bring some of those for the 5 prints in 5 minutes while you wait for Melody's gong.  Hope to see you there sometime Bob!  Congratulations regarding your newly adopted daughter!  That is great!