U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Truth Beauty book

Re: Truth Beauty book

Judy wrote, "after all, going above 14th Street is greater trauma than any price"

Hmmm, downtown people have a pretty strange view of The City. My lab used to charge an extra $25 for deliveries if they had to go north of 96th Street. Sheesh! :)
--greg