U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: again on color absorption

Re: again on color absorption

Katharine, the only case I can remember that you have brought this issue
(gum tonal reversal, that is) into consideration was your 21-step tablet
test prints on glass - not HSL array... So nothing is refuted (as well as
nothing is proven) in my view -> since these two are completely irrelevant
cases.

12 Mayıs 2009, Salı, 5:34 pm tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: