From: Hellena Cleary [mailto:hellena@hncleary.myzen.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:22 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: I should have bought an Epsom but...

Thank you for your help. I have hopefully succeeded in getting a decent black.One of the problems was that ADOBE RGB 1998 was not included in the automatic printer profile list. After I added it to the list and then set it up as the printer profiles  in all the relevant spaces things became a lot easier.  I increased the ink level and drying time, used premium photo glossy as the medium, set the photo fix under features to full and used the photo grey cartridge- things have definitely changed. However I still think I should have bought an Epsom. Again thanks. Hellena