U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum Prints from the 1890s

RE: Gum Prints from the 1890s

Jean,

Thank you very much for this wonderful link.

After viewing quite a few of the works, I noticed that most or all are labeled as gravures.

So do you know if any of the original gum prints still exist as part of the collection?

Thanks,

Don Bryant