Re: Agfa N31P
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Agfa N31P
- From: eric nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:54:51 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=8e6tlGtCnxVHc7ToKuI9Q3/1obrwfz/s/+V4Ak9L5rc=;b=YiZF4Ajc1Ods+a0b5JkKO3yMj7/q1jkDbWjYvqBEPV/7OPRS0Tg45rS0+xKv3S6zYua/3UGGtzIfK/1jWfEtyljOcVT3TxZDMT85JJKoMG8IBzf//qnbkLg1JV4Fu4jlHDE6IQXw83JVEzoPmMtp32ZRenKH1cvPsB7nZWF8ZIw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;b=D4MOJm2iPk5v/A5Cupwe6Md7P2EpZwaxzFjrGagsNWRoGwUwyvP2npJ0TbokL8uG2mhvCFWm3tHyiodIVo+P1kk3bCa/B4WiTHX4cZ1DC02JZUoJdU9Z5oZc3JoFU3nEKGX8akkXPYQ01NkWFbqI1ZtSjiYeCFsPMZlq+qaGohs=
- In-reply-to: <4A1196C1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <4A1196C1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I have a couple boxes of the stuff and both fogged on me some time back. I've kept them in the fridge anyway just in case some day I go back to them and there are some sheets still good. So I'd check to make sure it's still good since it hasn't been made in a while.
I used to use HC-110 (B I think) to process it.
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Erie Patsellis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anybody have any experience with this? Sensitivity, processing, etc.
I've a 42" x100' roll taunting me now that I have access to a full working darkroom (that doesn't resemble a bathroom...)
- Agfa N31P
- From: Erie Patsellis <email@example.com>