U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Change single color add aberration

Re: Change single color add aberration

Assuming you are not pulling our legs in desiring to emulate the infamous funky color associated with the IR sensitive M8 camera, the closest solution you may find is to download the beta version of the Adobe Camera Profile and DNG editor. It allows you to create custom color profiles for a given camera to use during raw conversion of your image. So, if florid skin tones and magenta-tinted synthetic black fabrics represent the look you desire, then this is your app:

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_Profiles

Good luck.

Clay