U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum on plywood

Re: gum on plywood

Beautiful work Keith, gorgeous, delightful. Congrats! Admired all.. Nice
palette(s).

I'm lazy too and like the idea of presenting such work in a more raw
manner. I just started to fiddle with casein, thinking it may adhere
better on wood. If I manage to get "some" control, I will start to use the
pile of 12x16" marine plywood panels waiting my attention for some time
now...

22 Mayıs 2009, Cuma, 7:10 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: