Re: gum on plywood
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: gum on plywood
- From: Keith Gerling <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:25:02 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=FtANSp9K/tprFcCfWU4zHtfwB40l7E0EtyuZJ+2iMpE=;b=VX6IZ4p9QVa1mRukiAYqNIgm4gXiJzi0uQ/1f56TG6IvsDWZ91beAQPqBkM5jJETZXKRt8/jVRq8t5djD+r0hvoSIWXkwlYoDc+o14M9ScJmTH8icKoyyff+4VGNCgVWL9PtAWtAgp0ySNUujoHInLIvm+mpuqZi0PQlBmZCCxc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;b=jhw4QSfne5GaWk6whDiSyh91BlE31+zamGhVS2AV72Qcyu6xpabvdK/IV24T1WFRMJoK0OSCXVNX7+r0dcS/z1u34mF0aAEdz2Ar2LNrjoNVhsw4f1BYv7n1B8mEJA+SJgl9n6QW5NU/cV5hoXuGM/2Xwes0QGKQ97LFma5Pdw8=
- In-reply-to: <4A1744F2.email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com><4A1744F2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I'm not exactly sure how the vacuum things work, but I would think that they want to force a flexible substrate up against a firm piece of glass. Being rigid, I don't think it would work with plywood.
At the time I made those comments I might have been experiencing sharpness issues because of wood warpage. I don't have that anymore. My pictures are sharp. I'll post some close-up examples soon.
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Laura V <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I was just reading your previous thread about gum on plywood and the comments about sharpness...I was wondering if it's possible to put these in a vacuum press for exposure?