U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Ford Motor Company OFFERS: 35% discount to purchase a new car

Ford Motor Company OFFERS: 35% discount to purchase a new car

  • To: Undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Subject: Ford Motor Company OFFERS: 35% discount to purchase a new car
  • From: Ford Advantage Program <no-reply@fordadvantage.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:38:06 +0900

 Dear Mr/Ms,

Due to the World Economy Recession, Ford Motor Company, Inc undergo a statistic fall in Sales and result in a drastic financial crisis this last season.

The Government has given us the opportunity to bounce back on our feet, but unfortunately we have not achieved the fund necessary.

Therefore, we offer you the opportunity to purchase a very good Auto at 35% discount of the price. We decided to pull the sales of 1.000 cars from United Kingdom at a very low price for us to aquire the capital needed to bounce back in business and to use this medium to increase the scale of our valued customers.

The payment shall be made in installments through the bank at 1 month after signing the contract.
If you are interested in this offer please fill out the application form, A representative will contact you about this application within five business day.

Sincerely,
Ford Motor Company
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126