U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Stuff for sale (including strange stuff)

Stuff for sale (including strange stuff)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Stuff for sale (including strange stuff)
  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@silvergrain.org>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:30:33 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for those who responded to my previous posting. It
helped me cover a part of the moving cost in such an
unexpected timing. It was also nice to meet some of the local
photographers who are still doing wet process photography.

I still don't have a functioning darkroom or studio now, but
I'm slowly trying to get rid of excess stuff that I still
have...

http://silvergrain.org/forsale.pdf

If you are interested in the items for sale, please write me
at forsale@silvergrain.org and not my personal or other e-mail
addresses.

Thanks!

Ryuji